UK Whatsapp Number - Boys And Girls Real Clean Chat

I am a 27 year old female from the UK looking to make international friends! Only looking for serious chatters, PM me so I can get a feel for you before I give you my whatsapp!

Some Whatsapp Number Who Like Friendship.
Friend ship

Just for girl +212690884161


Friend ship

Hi friend me to I 28 yrs Im from Morocco loking to trouve more friends international this my number +212690884161

Victor vance

hi...how are you? Am Victor..Here is my whatsapp number +2348167092838..add me up and lets chat up..cool friend..

Hlo frnds wlcm i am Ram from india and also a 18 yr male .
i have international group there are 15+countries frnds is now in my group .
I like making new frnds and chatting in whatsapp.
So if u r also you can request me in my whatsapp no 

My whatsapp no is :- 095 89 645323
Plz send me ur request in this above no .I like both girls and boys also 

Thank u

Happy National Friendship Day

No comments:

Post a Comment